Call For Abstracts
RT @Cancer_Nursing: Published online ahead-of-print on April 20, 2022: Androgen Deprivation and Sleep Disturbance: A Mixed Methods Pilot St…Read More
RT @Cancer_Nursing: Published ahead-of-print: Family Caregivers’ Experiences of Caring for Advanced Cancer Patients: A Qualitative Systemat…Read More
RT @DrNicolasHart: 🚨 In Press 🚨 Unmet needs of people with advanced cancer (solid and haematological malignancies) and their caregivers, p…Read More
RT @DrNicolasHart: Fantastic paper by @SurvOnc @Flinders PhD, @RiaJoseph16 - integrative review of medical + nursing perspectives for diet…Read More
Abstract Submission Now Closed
Abstract Submission Opens – October 8, 2021
Abstract Submission Closes – extended to November 29, 2021, at 11:59 PM EST
Abstract Acceptance Notified – December 20, 2021
Early Bird Deadline for Registrations – January 14, 2022
- Abstracts must be original and must not have been published or presented at any other meeting prior to this conference.
- The text should not contain statements alluding to results or conclusions not presented in the text.
- Work should be completed and not “in progress”.
- Only abstracts identified as ‘complete’ in the submission system will be considered for review.
- All abstracts are required to be submitted in English to be eligible for review.
Important: the abstract cannot be longer than 350 words in total, with maximum words allowed for each section identified below.
– Purpose (up to 50 words)
– Background and Significance (up to 50 words)
– Project Description or Research Methods & Evaluation or Analysis of project/research (up to 100 words)
– Results, Findings and/or Outcomes (up to 100 words)
– Discussion and Implications, Impact and/or Usefulness (up to 50 words)
A maximum of two submissions are allowed per author. Each submission must address a different abstract topic (regardless of presentation type). Cannot have 2 abstracts on Research Issues/Methods or 2 abstracts on Symptom Management even if the format for one is different from the other [oral and poster]. Can submit one abstract on Research Issues/Methods and a 2nd on Symptom Management regardless of type.
Authors may select one of the following presentation types:
- Oral: A 10- to 15-minute oral presentation by the author(s) (maximum presentation is 15 minutes total)
- Poster: A visual display. Author(s) may include a 3–5-minute oral narration with the poster
- Any format (oral or poster) OR
- Instructional Session: A 75-minute session with 2-3 presenters (minimum 2; maximum 3) on a unified topic meant to instruct others. A coordinator/moderator may also be included. This individual also can be a presenter (to a maximum of 3 presenters)
- Cancer Across the Lifespan
- Cancer Continuum
- Environmental Issues
- Family & Caregivers
- Health Care Crises
- Health Systems/Models of Care/Workforce
- Innovations in Practice, Education & Technology
- Palliative Care
- Professional Issues
- Research Issues/Methods
- Symptom Management
- Advanced Practice
- General Practice
- Health Policy and Advocacy
Abstracts must contain brief but complete statements of:
- Project Description or Research Methods & Evaluation or Analysis
- Discussion and Implications, Impact and/or Usefulness
Instructional Sessions must contain brief but complete statements of:
- Session Purpose
- Proposed Instructional Content
- Instructional Method(s)
- Relation of topic to conference theme
- Learning Objectives – minimum of 2
- Presenter Information – minimum of 2, maximum of 3 presenters
A few abstract presentations may be selected to be part of a 90-minute plenary session.
You will have the option to choose whether to be considered to be added to a plenary session during the abstract submission.
All presenters must register for the Conference. Acceptance of abstracts for the virtual library or conference program is contingent upon receipt of the registration fee. Notification of abstract acceptance will give presenters the opportunity to take advantage of the early bird registration rate.
If you have any difficulties or queries about abstract submission, please contact the Conference Program Manager by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any queries about abstract submission, please contact email@example.com.