ISNCC Conference Scholarship Programme
RT @Cancer_Nursing: Published online ahead-of-print: Development of an International Competency Framework for Nurses in the Provision of Se…Read More
With >30 #cancer #nurse leaders & our member organisations, our @ISNCC team has developed an international competency framework re. self-management support for ppl with cancer. —> @CNSA_ORG @oncologynursing @CanoResearch #SelfMangement #survonc #supponc https://t.co/FSjiIVqldpRead More
RT @ICNurses: Inspire #nursing colleagues from around the world and start preparing your abstract for the #ICN2023 Congress! It will be hel…Read More
RT @lisaksheldon: @oncologynursing @ISNCCRead More
The purpose of the ISNCC scholarship programme is to enable nurses from Low and Low-Middle Resource Countries registration to International Conference on Cancer Nursing (ICCN) who otherwise might not be able to participate in ICCN or other activities associated with ICCN.
The scholarship programme was established to further the ISNCC’s mission and vision to foster the development of cancer nursing internationally. The programme particularly focuses on supporting our mission and vision in low and middle resource countries but may extend to others meeting the scholarship programme criteria as outlined below. Recipients will be expected to share their experiences and newly acquired knowledge with colleagues following attendance at ICCN 2022.
For ICCN 2022, scholarships will support full registration to the virtual conference, February 23-25, 2022, as well as access to the complete virtual library for 3 months following the conference.
Eligibility criteria for scholarships include nurses who:
- Live in a Low or Lower-Middle Income Resource Country identified by The World Bank
- Have had an abstract accepted for presentation at ICCN 2022 and
- Are unable to secure funding to participate in ICCN 2022 from other sources
The applicant must:
- Be a nurse who meets the applicant criteria above
- Sufficiently fluent in English to understand the conference proceedings
- Have a suitable IT/computer support including stable internet connection to attend the ICCN 2022 Virtual Conference
- Not have received funding to participate in ICCN 2022 through another ISNCC sponsored event associated with the conference
- During the conference, scholarship recipients will be expected to:
- Attend the ISNCC Update (held as part of the conference proceedings)
- If new to ICCN, take up the opportunity to participate in networking opportunities
2. After the conference, scholarship recipients will be expected to:
- Complete the conference evaluation and
- Contribute to a blog sharing her/his experiences and/or
- Share conference content and experience with other nurses in her/his country
Requests for a scholarship may be made by self-nomination or through nomination by a colleague. Early applications are recommended. There are two ways to apply:
- Abstract Submission
The application link was provided following submission of an abstract. The application form must be fully completed and submitted by the extended deadline of January 14, 2022.
2. NEW: General Submissions
Nurses who would like to apply for a scholarship who have not submitted an abstract can apply using this form (Click Here) to apply by the deadline of February 14, 2022.
The application must be accompanied by a personal narrative of not more than 250 words. The narrative should address the reasons for attending ICCN 2022 and how conference content will be shared with colleagues and others following the conference.
- Successful applicants with abstracts will be contacted by January 21, 2022, to allow sufficient time to arrange their participation.
- Successful applicants without abstracts will be contacted by February 21, 2022.
If you have any questions about the Scholarship Programme please contact the Programme Manager at email@example.com .