ICCN 2022 Registration
⏰ Abstract submission closing in 4 days! ⏰ Build credibility by sharing your expertise with cancer nurses from around the world. Submit your abstracts by 29 Nov'21 (23:59 GMT): #CancerNursing #Cancer https://t.co/86n2vZmuGfRead More
❗Early Bird registration Saving❗ Learn & network with global experts and professionals in the field of cancer nursing virtually! 👉Visit and sign up by 14 Jan '22 (23:59 GMT) to enjoy early bird savings. #ICCN2022 #CancerNursing #Cancer https://t.co/vtqQEfCUAwRead More
⏰ Abstract submission extended! ⏰ Don’t miss out on the opportunity to share your research with global colleagues and inspire the next generation of leaders. Submit your abstracts by 29 Nov'21 (23:59 GMT): #ICCN2022 #CancerNursing #Cancer https://t.co/iXzc0HIi3ARead More
Present your latest research, educational program or quality improvement project in Cancer Nursing! Deadline is on November 22, 2021 (23:59 EDT) Submit your proposal now: #ICCN2022 #CancerNursing #Cancer https://t.co/b2EulZbsj3Read More
Register for ICCN 2022 International Conference
Registration is now open for the ICCN 2022 International Conference on Cancer Nursing.
|Types||Early Bird Rates End January 14, 2022||Regular Rates After January 14, 2022|
|ISNCC Member||USD 200||USD 250|
|Non Member||USD 300||USD 350|
|Student||USD 125||USD 175|
|Low and Lower Middle Resource Country||USD 125||USD 150|
Registration fee Includes:
- 3 days of Live Scientific, Plenary, Workshop and Instructional Sessions
- Access to approximately 200 recorded presentations in the Virtual Library for three months following the Conference
- Access to sponsored industry symposia and other presentations for three months following the Conference
- Networking opportunities during live Conference days
- Continuing Education Credits
Eligibility for ISNCC Member Registration Fee:
- ISNCC Individual Member: Individual nurse in a country or region without a national/regional cancer nursing or relevant national/regional nursing society. You must be a member-in-good standing of ISNCC.
- Member of ISNCC Full Member: Member-in-good standing of an ISNCC Full Member society or association.
- Global Citizen: Any nurse or other professional whether or not they are members of their national society and irrespective of membership in ISNCC’s Full Members who wish to support the ethos, objectives, strategy and philanthropic goals of the ISNCC.
Eligibility for Student Registration Fee:
Proof of Student Status is required during the online registration process. Please provide your official photo identification or an official letter on your institution’s/organization’s letterhead that indicates proof of status as a student/post doc.
Eligibility for Low and Lower Middle Resource Country Registration Fee:
Residents of a country classified as “Low Resource” or “Lower Middle Resource” by the World Bank, as of September 2021.
For groups of 10 or more registrations, please contact email@example.com for registration assistance.
Registration cancellations received via email at firstname.lastname@example.org by January 25, 2022 will be accepted and all fees refunded, less an administration fee of USD 150. Cancellations received after January 25, 2022 will not be refunded; however, transfer of your registration to another delegate is acceptable. No refunds will be made for non-attendance at Conference.
Contact:For any ICCN 2022 registration questions, please contact the Registration Manager at