ICCN 2022 Virtual Library Registration
RT @AsterGuardians: Her legacy has lit a spark of inquisitiveness and curiosity in medicine today with her drive for more research (as a nu…Read More
RT @AsterGuardians: Julia Dorothy Downing @julia_downing set out to challenge the norms from her very first stint in nursing. https://t.co/…Read More
RT @VJOncology: @patsymyates of @QUT discusses the top priorities for the International Society of Nurses in Cancer Care (@ISNCC) Watch: 👉…Read More
RT @VJOncology: Stella Aguinaga Bialous of @UCSFNurse talks on the role of the nurse in public health policy Watch: 👉https://t.co/btjTP2vK…Read More
Registration for ICCN 2022 Virtual Library Now Open
The theme for 2022 is Building Sustainability & Resilience: Global Perspectives on Cancer Nursing.
Virtual Library Registration Rates
Access to Virtual Library ends on May 31, 2022.
Low and Lower Middle Resource Country
Virtual Library Access Registration fee Includes:
- Access to approximately 300 recorded presentations in the Virtual Library until May 31, 2022
- Access to sponsored symposia and other presentations until May 31, 2022
Eligibility for ISNCC Member Registration Fee:
- ISNCC Individual Member: Individual nurse in a country or region without a national/regional cancer nursing or relevant national/regional nursing society. You must be a member-in-good standing of ISNCC.
- Member of ISNCC Full Member: Member-in-good standing of an ISNCC Full Member society or association.
- Global Citizen: Any nurse or other professional whether or not they are members of their national society and irrespective of membership in ISNCC’s Full Members who wish to support the ethos, objectives, strategy and philanthropic goals of the ISNCC.
Eligibility for Student Registration Fee:
Proof of Student Status is required during the online registration process. Please provide your official photo identification or an official letter on your institution’s/organization’s letterhead that indicates proof of status as a student/post doc.
Eligibility for Low and Lower Middle Resource Country Registration Fee:
Residents of a country classified as “Low Resource” or “Lower Middle Resource” by the World Bank, as of September 2021.
No refunds will be made for cancellation.
Contact:For any ICCN 2022 registration questions, please contact the Registration Manager at