ICCN 2022 Virtual Library Registration
RT @Cancer_Nursing: Published online ahead-of-print: Development of an International Competency Framework for Nurses in the Provision of Se…Read More
With >30 #cancer #nurse leaders & our member organisations, our @ISNCC team has developed an international competency framework re. self-management support for ppl with cancer. —> @CNSA_ORG @oncologynursing @CanoResearch #SelfMangement #survonc #supponc https://t.co/FSjiIVqldpRead More
RT @ICNurses: Inspire #nursing colleagues from around the world and start preparing your abstract for the #ICN2023 Congress! It will be hel…Read More
RT @lisaksheldon: @oncologynursing @ISNCCRead More
Registration for ICCN 2022 Virtual Library Now Open
The theme for 2022 is Building Sustainability & Resilience: Global Perspectives on Cancer Nursing.
Virtual Library Registration Rates
Access to Virtual Library ends on May 31, 2022.
Low and Lower Middle Resource Country
Virtual Library Access Registration fee Includes:
- Access to approximately 300 recorded presentations in the Virtual Library until May 31, 2022
- Access to sponsored symposia and other presentations until May 31, 2022
Eligibility for ISNCC Member Registration Fee:
- ISNCC Individual Member: Individual nurse in a country or region without a national/regional cancer nursing or relevant national/regional nursing society. You must be a member-in-good standing of ISNCC.
- Member of ISNCC Full Member: Member-in-good standing of an ISNCC Full Member society or association.
- Global Citizen: Any nurse or other professional whether or not they are members of their national society and irrespective of membership in ISNCC’s Full Members who wish to support the ethos, objectives, strategy and philanthropic goals of the ISNCC.
Eligibility for Student Registration Fee:
Proof of Student Status is required during the online registration process. Please provide your official photo identification or an official letter on your institution’s/organization’s letterhead that indicates proof of status as a student/post doc.
Eligibility for Low and Lower Middle Resource Country Registration Fee:
Residents of a country classified as “Low Resource” or “Lower Middle Resource” by the World Bank, as of September 2021.
No refunds will be made for cancellation.
Contact:For any ICCN 2022 registration questions, please contact the Registration Manager at